Become A Member
The Needs of Wind Power Companies Are the Focus of Our Business
The Swedish Wind Energy Association (SWEA) works to increase knowledge about the wind power industry and understanding of its conditions among politicians, opinion formers and decision makers.
SWEA works actively by shaping opinion, acting as a referral body, monitoring events and developments, providing information on regulations, creating industry agreements and more.
A broad member base provides an opportunity to influence political issues that are important to the wind power industry.
What You Gain as a Member:
- The opportunity to use SWEA to influence the conditions for the wind power industry in Sweden and the EU
- Access to a significant network within the wind power industry
- Daily media surveillance on wind power (in Swedish)
- The ability to influence SWEA’s positions and referral responses on important issues
- The opportunity to join our Council, where the Secretariat collects knowledge from the industry on important issues
- Reduced attendance fee at our seminars
- Reduced attendance fee at our annual VIND-conference
- Link to your company via our website
For information about membership, please contact: Tomas Hallberg, tel: 070-164 44 53, email@example.com